Friday 15 February 2019

Bonus: Coming to America (Remastered)

                                                     


Wait, what? Haven't we done this pilot already? Well, yes, it's the same episode but as I have gotten better at editing, I thought I'd go back and rejigger this conversation Tysto and I had about Coming to America. It would be cheeky of me to release this as an episode again, so "bonus episode" it is! I have removed background noise, coughs, gaps and some stutters but I don't personally think it's a particularly strong episode either way. I was still learning.Feel free to comment or e-mail dropthepilotpod@gmail.com with any feedback you may have. As always, you can find this pilot on Youtube. Also, as an extra bonus treat, one of my guests tells us what their favourite pilot of all time is, about halfway through. 

Listen to "Drop The Pilot Podcast" on Spreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Labyrinth (1986) Problem

 We're back, happy 2024! Jimmy and Jen ring in the New Year with a discussion on a childhood fave of the former. Is it a whimsical fanta...