Monday 24 February 2020

Bonus: Slickers (1985)


It's the lost episode! In September 2019, Jim from the Fallacious Trump podcast joined me to talk about the pilot to the failed Michael Richards/Dana Carvey sit-com, Slickers. The audio was messed up on my end so I re-recorded bits, cut out certain lines and pulled my hair out getting this to you. As it's not great (you can tell when I re-recorded something), I decided to release it as a bonus episode because it's still a fun discussion. As usual, the pilot is linked to below and we should be starting an all new theme month next week. Enjoy!

Listen to "Drop The Pilot Podcast" on Spreaker.

Pilot on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Labyrinth (1986) Problem

 We're back, happy 2024! Jimmy and Jen ring in the New Year with a discussion on a childhood fave of the former. Is it a whimsical fanta...