Monday 10 June 2019

Bonus: Alligator Point (remastered)


For this bonus episode, I decided to re-visit an early one that Tysto and I recorded about the Nathan Fillion starring Alligator Point. I have fixed audio issues to the best of my abilities and basically just re-edited the entire thing. There is stuff here that was not in the original cut but also stuff that was but no longer is. It is shorter and leaner and now also includes sound clips of the pilot in question.  I just messed about with it, to be honest. The pilot is still available on Youtube. Enjoy.

Listen to "Drop The Pilot Podcast" on Spreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Labyrinth (1986) Problem

 We're back, happy 2024! Jimmy and Jen ring in the New Year with a discussion on a childhood fave of the former. Is it a whimsical fanta...