Monday 25 February 2019

I have another blog!

                                   
Okay, I won't put to much here as I have an introductory post on my new blog, which I will link to... HERE. It's a retro TV/movie/video game/whatever blog about stuff I grew up with and revisiting them or maybe catching up on stuff from the 70s, 80s or possibly 90s that I may have missed. We'll see, it's early days but be warned, I watched a lot of cartoons as a kid... it's won't all be cartoons, I promise.  I just wanted to start a new blog with stuff I obviously won't have in my podcast. As this post is short, here's a GIF from Scooby Doo of Velma under-reacting to a possibly deadly situation-




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Labyrinth (1986) Problem

 We're back, happy 2024! Jimmy and Jen ring in the New Year with a discussion on a childhood fave of the former. Is it a whimsical fanta...